For every question, there's an answer -- and you'll find it here!

Printer-friendly copy
Top The PC Q&A Forum The Computer Forum topic #67299
View in linear mode

Subject: "Miller Lite Virtual Racing" Previous topic | Next topic
yomama1953Thu Apr-25-02 12:39 AM
Charter member
1255 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

To all you NASCAR fans out there, Miller Lite has started a virtual racing game where your team can win prizes. I love racing but don't want to be the "official" team leader (that's a guy thing, lol). But I do like winning prizes, however. If anyone would like to START a PC911 racing team, I would love to join. Go here for details:

http://www.millerlitevrl.com/

One also has the option to join an existing team or start a private team with just your friends.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 25th 2002
1
2
3
4
RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 25th 2002
12
5
6
7
8
9
RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 25th 2002
10
RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 25th 2002
11
      RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 25th 2002
13
           RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 26th 2002
14
                RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 26th 2002
15
                     RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 26th 2002
16
                          RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 26th 2002
17
                               RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 26th 2002
24
RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 27th 2002
27
RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 27th 2002
30
      RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 27th 2002
31
RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 26th 2002
18
RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 26th 2002
19
RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 26th 2002
22
RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 26th 2002
20
RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 26th 2002
21
      RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 26th 2002
23
           RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 26th 2002
25
                RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 27th 2002
29
                RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 27th 2002
33
                     RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 27th 2002
34
                          RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 27th 2002
37
                               RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 27th 2002
38
RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 27th 2002
28
RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 26th 2002
26
RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 27th 2002
32
RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 27th 2002
35
RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 27th 2002
36
Important!! Your Team name!!
Apr 27th 2002
39
RE: Important!! Your Team name!!
Apr 27th 2002
41
      RE: Important!! Your Team name!!
Apr 27th 2002
42
           RE: Important!! Your Team name!!
Apr 27th 2002
44
                RE: Important!! Your Team name!!
Apr 27th 2002
46
                     RE: Important!! Your Team name!!
Apr 27th 2002
48
                          RE: Important!! Your Team name!!
Apr 27th 2002
51
RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 27th 2002
40
RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 27th 2002
43
RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 27th 2002
45
      RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 27th 2002
47
           RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 27th 2002
49
           RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 27th 2002
50
                RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 27th 2002
52
                     RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 27th 2002
53
           RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
May 22nd 2003
63
                RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 27th 2002
54
                     RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 27th 2002
55
                          RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 27th 2002
56
                          RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 27th 2002
57
                               RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 27th 2002
58
                                    RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 27th 2002
59
                                         RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 27th 2002
60
                                         RE: who qualified in time?
Apr 27th 2002
61
                                              RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing
Apr 27th 2002
62

t_bareThu Apr-25-02 05:38 AM
Charter member
1299 posts
#1. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

I already race 2 cars in the VRL.

Great suggestion yomama, but i personally just dont have the time right now.

I will consider it for next season though, if nobody else comes forth.

Actually, it would be a perfect opportunity to race against guys like Spezi with his smoking truck.

Looking to see who else responds to this thread.

t_bare

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

GerBaThu Apr-25-02 08:17 AM
Member since Dec 30th 2001
329 posts
#2. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

Hmmm. A Miller Lite Chevy Monte Carlo? I'll drink to that. Pass me a Bud Light please. Sounds like fun.

Help fight cancer! Join UD/PC911.
http://members.ud.com/projects/cancer/index.htm

Help fight cancer! Join UD/PC911.
http://members.ud.com/projects/cancer/index.htm

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

yomama1953Thu Apr-25-02 08:39 AM
#3. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

Hey guys,
I'll give it a few days to see if anyone steps up to the plate. Maybe a PC911 team vs. BitBenders? If not, I'll join an existing team. I WANNA DRIVE A RACE CAR--VRROOOOOOM! LOL.}}>

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

ChickenmanThu Apr-25-02 12:58 PM
Charter member
4618 posts
#4. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"
Thu Apr-25-02 12:58 PM

I tried to join...surprise, surprise Unfortunately the prizes are not available to Canuck

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

rhbowlerThu Apr-25-02 09:34 PM
Charter member
1482 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IMClick to send message via ICQ
#12. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

The prizes aren't available to me either as i live in California, but hey, join in just to have some fun !!

RussH

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

TuffThu Apr-25-02 04:50 PM
Charter member
3875 posts
#5. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

I love the racing Sharon,I'm sure we can get a good team with a group of us.Spezi will have a rollover as he's flipped the ambulance a couple times already ,Tuff

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

yomama1953Thu Apr-25-02 08:19 PM
#6. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

LMAO!

Spezi, ya gotta love him--takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'!

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

rhbowlerThu Apr-25-02 08:58 PM
#7. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

Ok, i started PC911 Racing, so lets all join in and have some fun.

RussH

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

t_bareThu Apr-25-02 09:18 PM
Charter member
1299 posts
#8. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

Glad you started a league, bowler.. way to go!

A tip.. you need to email those you want on the team and invite them in, otherwise they will just be placed on random teams.

They access your team through the email invitation.

t_bare

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

rhbowlerThu Apr-25-02 09:21 PM
#9. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

Any member of this forum can join, just let me know, also, a new law in California makes it illegal to get the prizes if you live here PISSHAW!!!

RussH

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

yomama1953Thu Apr-25-02 09:22 PM
#10. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

Thanks Russ! Waiting on that email...

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

rhbowlerThu Apr-25-02 09:30 PM
#11. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

It should be there

RussH

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

TuffThu Apr-25-02 09:49 PM
Charter member
3875 posts
#13. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

Don't forget TimexTuff, Russ ,Tuff

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

TuffFri Apr-26-02 03:32 AM
Charter member
3875 posts
#14. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

Russ,

I got the email and went to signup from the link you sent,and it asked for my email,and a password.So I put in the email addy you have,I got message invalid name and password.I tried using PC911 and same thing.Maybe they just don't have it setup yet.Sharon did you go and try?Thanks,Tuff

BTW,Spezi are you going to join us too?

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

yomama1953Fri Apr-26-02 05:24 AM
#15. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

Yeah buddy, I'm in there. Fired my driver already after 20 laps, lol. I also put you in there under your hotmail account. The name of the team is PC911. I am lucky #13, ha! My car is gold, with white and silver trim, VERY slick. It gave me an error at first too, but I got in on the second try. You have to tighten up those springs for the first track and get a medium aggressive driver. Good luck! OH--there is a help window there did you see it? First race is the 28th....

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

sophie tuckerFri Apr-26-02 05:30 AM
Member since Jan 31st 2002
6544 posts
#16. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

fired a driver already! this is serious bizness!

you better keep us posted on how our team is doing! how many more members do you need?

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

yomama1953Fri Apr-26-02 05:35 AM
#17. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

Duh---Sophie, you should have checked your email BEFORE this post, lol.

Tuff, did you register as a new user first? Ya gotta do that first, then join the PC911 team.

Anyone that wants to join post here as I put in the folks I could think of off the top of my head, lol, but we can enter as many members as we want.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

TuffFri Apr-26-02 04:33 PM
Charter member
3875 posts
#24. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

Hi Sharon,

I didn't register as a new member first,but I need to know a couple things.Maybe you or T-Bare or Russ anyone,can we use the Flightstick Pro for the racing?I can on my Nascar on the computer,to me it's no fun at all using the keyboard.Spezi just put in a Maine zip,hell it's close enough to Canada lol.Just use 04401 that's good.

So if I can use the stick,I just signup as new member,then signin as PC911 use my own password??Thanks all will check back in bit,Tuff

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

ChickenmanSat Apr-27-02 01:21 AM
Charter member
4618 posts
#27. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

>Ok, i started PC911 Racing, so lets all join in and have
>some fun.

Hey Russ...can you send me an invite please? rboyk@shaw.ca

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

ChickenmanSat Apr-27-02 02:03 AM
Charter member
4618 posts
#30. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

>Ok, i started PC911 Racing, so lets all join in and have
>some fun.

Can't find the Team listed anywhere Russ. I started my individual Team as 35 , but don't see anything listed in Team names as PC911. Confused. I did mange to qualify 14th though. Kinda sucks, but oh well.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

vitaltSat Apr-27-02 02:23 AM
Charter member
6896 posts
#31. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

group ...not team. you are the team in the pc911 racing group...which group i havent a clue?still waiting for my answer on which one i joined i think it was pc911racing without a space but im not sure.

Vitalt

Useful Team Info

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

SpeziFri Apr-26-02 06:00 AM
Charter member
5044 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via ICQ
#18. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

Sorry Yomama I tried to join but it doesn't want me. :'(

I guess like Chickenman said it's for US residents only. We can't even enter because we have no zip code.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

yomama1953Fri Apr-26-02 06:12 AM
#19. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

Awww, Spezi, we REALLY wanted you to come out and play.

Anybody qualify yet? Beat my time of 50.87!!!!

Had to stay with Kathy Walsh as I was getting low on funds (they give you 800,000 to play with). But, I toned down her aggression and sent her to driving school, lol. Oldham is my pit boss, he's good.

I wish I knew how to display how they have the team PC911 letters--kewl!

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

rhbowlerFri Apr-26-02 07:32 AM
#22. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

Qualified 14th

RussH

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

vitaltFri Apr-26-02 06:53 AM
Charter member
6896 posts
#20. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

Spezi...so just make one up (5 digits) and join anyway...ididnt even give an address.I dont care about the prizes.(or the emails)..

yomama i got in and didnt see anyone else just my car on the team.pc911racing that is...qualified 11th....not bad for a b class crew and driver.so how do we know whos in our group?

Vitalt

Useful Team Info

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

GerBaFri Apr-26-02 07:28 AM
Member since Dec 30th 2001
329 posts
#21. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"
Fri Apr-26-02 08:19 AM

See next post.

Help fight cancer! Join UD/PC911.
http://members.ud.com/projects/cancer/index.htm

Help fight cancer! Join UD/PC911.
http://members.ud.com/projects/cancer/index.htm

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

GerBaFri Apr-26-02 08:16 AM
Member since Dec 30th 2001
329 posts
#23. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

Well I thought I had joined the group but may not have. So how do you know? I quit the whole thing and reregistered but then it wouldn't list any groups I could join, so I quit again.

Help fight cancer! Join UD/PC911.
http://members.ud.com/projects/cancer/index.htm

Help fight cancer! Join UD/PC911.
http://members.ud.com/projects/cancer/index.htm

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

yomama1953Fri Apr-26-02 04:52 PM
#25. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

All I can tell you guys is to try the help window. There is a box that lists your team invitations and those that have joined will have a big yellow check by their name. Now, I don't know how my time ranks with you guys so I gotta go look for that lol. Still have one more chance to change qualifying time.

Tuff, this game is based on your choices such as adjustments to your car, driver, pit boss, etc., then it runs the race for you. You won't need to worry about racing skill per se, that's why I might have a shot at this, lol. As far as getting in, register as a new user, put in your email addy (me and Russ both have sent you an invitation) and make up a NEW password for the MillerLite site.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

vitaltSat Apr-27-02 01:27 AM
Charter member
6896 posts
#29. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

problem is there are multiple pc911 and pc911racing listings...which one do we use...whos team am i on, yours or russ's? i see check marks for some but not others.

Vitalt

Useful Team Info

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

TuffSat Apr-27-02 03:07 AM
Charter member
3875 posts
#33. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

I think Miller needs to do some work ,I have signed in not sure how many times but plenty.I build my car and finally it says enter team name.I have tried PC911 Racing, pc911racing,PC911,and all I get is that popup saying,sorry that name is in use.I looked at all the items I could find,didn't find help thing.Two or three times it doesn't load the page lol.I like driving the race car,so may fire the driver before I even hire him ,Tuff

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

yomama1953Sat Apr-27-02 03:31 AM
#34. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"
Sat Apr-27-02 03:32 AM

Tuff, that's because you are ALREADY on the PC911 team. Look to the left of the picture of your car and you will see some really weird letters that kind of blend in, but it says PC911. If you got your car, put in your settings and do those practice laps, then tweak and qualify. So far Vitalt is our lead car in 11th place. Good luck! Sunday is race day...

Edit: You don't think those webmasters are drinking Miller Lite do ya

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

TuffSat Apr-27-02 05:17 AM
Charter member
3875 posts
#37. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

Sharon,

After I build my car,it says to enter the name,that is the only option it gives me.I don't get to time trials or go anywhere lol,just says when I put in PC911 or any combo the name is used,then sends me back to the beginning.I'll give it another try and see if it lets me in.When I go to the signin page,it asks for my email and a password.I put the email addy you have,and made my own password,is that correct?Thanks,Tuff

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

yomama1953Sat Apr-27-02 06:01 AM
#38. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

Hey Tuff,
Here is the url to the faq page, see if this will help:

http://www2.millerbrewing.com/VRL/controller.jsp?target=login&newuser=on

We're waiting on you and Chickenman and Synjynn!

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

ChickenmanSat Apr-27-02 01:22 AM
Charter member
4618 posts
#28. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

>Sorry Yomama I tried to join but it doesn't want me. :'(
>
>I guess like Chickenman said it's for US residents only. We
>can't even enter because we have no zip code.

Hey Spezi. Use WA for State and 98230 for Zip. ( My US Postal Box Zip )

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

yomama1953Fri Apr-26-02 06:39 PM
#26. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

A VERY GOOD OMEN: Yomama=car #13; qualifying time=13th!

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

yomama1953Sat Apr-27-02 03:03 AM
#32. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"
Sat Apr-27-02 03:26 AM

Doesn't matter what team, just get in the PC911 group. SOMEBODY bumped me to 14th. At's ok, I found 54 codes which will bring in a LOT of money to soup up my car, driver and pit crew!

There is a great FAQ under the help button. I realize it's a trip to the Playboy mansion, but I'm just going for the jacket and maybe the Rusty Wallace sunglasses, lol. Just calm down, think with your brains and you'll figure it out.

Update: I am showing Russ, me, Tuff, Vitalt (wtg!), Troy614 and Meekowski. Try it again Gerba and after get past the login page click on 'join a team' at the top. I just spent a cool 80,000 bucks in tweaks!

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

t_bareSat Apr-27-02 04:48 AM
Charter member
1299 posts
#35. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

Yomama..

Youve got mail.

t_bare

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

SynjynnSat Apr-27-02 05:00 AM
Charter member
375 posts
Click to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#36. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"
Sat Apr-27-02 05:50 AM

Could somebody e-mail me the password also?

edit: PLEASE?

[link:members.ud.com/services/teams/tea

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

ChickenmanSat Apr-27-02 06:46 AM
Charter member
4618 posts
#39. "Important!! Your Team name!!"
Sat Apr-27-02 09:25 AM

Do not use PC911 ( or anything similiar ) as your TEAM name!!!

PC911 or PC911 Racing is a group . A team is one driver, one car, one pit chief\crew. Enter a Team name as " Whatever you like " then you will get an invite to the "PC911Racing" group.
The " PC911Racing " group is then assigned to a " League "

I made the same mistake.( Miller needs to work on their directions ). I tried enetering PC911, PC911 Racing, etc, etc. Doesn't work. That is why we have multiple PC911 TEAMS in our GROUP with slight spelling variations. IE: PC911, Pc911, PC911 Racing, PC911RACING.

If you named your Team this way, then go back, quit the Miller VRL Racing game. Then sign-up again with a proper " Team " name. IE: Spezi Racing, Chickenman ( That's taken )...etc . I originally signed up as 35 but will am going to quit and rejoin. Currently I have qualified 19th. But I expect to be much higher than that when I re-enter. Have fun.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

yomama1953Sat Apr-27-02 07:01 AM
#41. "RE: Important!! Your Team name!!"

Thanks for clearing that up Chickenman! I guess I accidentally got it right lol. 19th huh? Well, I've now been bumped to 15th (don't know by whom) but you guys need to watch out! Mama's coming and she's gonna roll right over you if you're in front of me, heh heh.}>

Y'all let me know if you need any of these 54 codes to get more money, got em all.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

rhbowlerSat Apr-27-02 07:06 AM
#42. "RE: Important!! Your Team name!!"

Money?? oh YEA, i could definately use some upgrades. I got bumped down to 19th now.

RussH

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

vitaltSat Apr-27-02 07:44 AM
Charter member
6896 posts
#44. "RE: Important!! Your Team name!!"
Sat Apr-27-02 07:45 AM

well i took the advice to quit and rejoin and now i cant get into the group...sheesh...somone invite me again...and what group are we using..exact spelling and spaces please.

Vitalt

Useful Team Info

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

ChickenmanSat Apr-27-02 08:07 AM
Charter member
4618 posts
#46. "RE: Important!! Your Team name!!"

Vitalt: You have to be invited to a group. Tried to invite you, unfortunately the Miller Site doesn't seem to like your hotmail account. Do you have another e-mail address? Keep getting an invalid account for :

spedball@hotmail.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

vitaltSat Apr-27-02 08:10 AM
Charter member
6896 posts
#48. "RE: Important!! Your Team name!!"
Sat Apr-27-02 08:17 AM

it worked before when yomamma1953 sent it...shes out now too so you better try sending both of us a message..i was locked up in hotmail a minute ago.that may have been the problem...try again.. spedball@hotmail.com

edit:ntw i think we have to quallify in about 3 minutes to race..

Vitalt

Useful Team Info

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

ChickenmanSat Apr-27-02 08:31 AM
Charter member
4618 posts
#51. "RE: Important!! Your Team name!!"

Ok ...it went this time

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

SynjynnSat Apr-27-02 06:57 AM
Charter member
375 posts
Click to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#40. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

Thank You Sharon, I'm in!!! }>

[link:members.ud.com/services/teams/tea

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

SpeziSat Apr-27-02 07:31 AM
#43. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

OK people I joined up but all I see in there is a bunch of names I don't recognize except for Synjynn and a few PC911 listings?

Ran car and qualified twice but have no idea where I came in?

Kept looking for a car to drive and steering commands but............................

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

ChickenmanSat Apr-27-02 07:55 AM
Charter member
4618 posts
#45. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

I'm Berzerker. Currently 13th with a 50.783

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

SpeziSat Apr-27-02 08:07 AM
#47. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

Where do I get to see that?
I see you when I click on the "standings" tab but you are 19th there and I'm 20th and I don't recognize the others.

Is there another tab that shows everyones qualifying position?

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

ChickenmanSat Apr-27-02 08:12 AM
Charter member
4618 posts
#49. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

That's overall " League " standing that you're looking at Spezi. Since we haven't run any races, it just goes by when we entered.

I'll try to find out how to view our group standings. When you sign in, go to the qualify page. It should show you your qualifying time and place. I'll try to find if it gives a list of our " group " standings " Currently I have a 50.783 qualifying lap as " Berzerker " .

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

yomama1953Sat Apr-27-02 08:19 AM
#50. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

Yeah, I HAD to do it too, see if I could do better--look at the overall stats (a few of the races have already been run, but there are 42 in all). YOMAMA HAS THE #1 QUALIFYING TIME OF 50.682!!! It says I will start this race in 4th position. #2 is also a female called "sexymama" lol. Oh, yeah, what Vitalt said, we need another email invite to get on the PC911 team Russ, then we will see how we stand among each other, as we will be racing among ourselves. Good to have you in there Spezi. When you get your email, enter the Miller site through that and join the PC911 group.

P.S.Anybody bumps me from #1, I SAVED one of my qualifys, hehheh.}>

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

ChickenmanSat Apr-27-02 08:34 AM
Charter member
4618 posts
#52. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"
Sat Apr-27-02 09:02 AM

>Yeah, I HAD to do it too, see if I could do better--look at
>the overall stats (a few of the races have already been run,
>but there are 42 in all). YOMAMA HAS THE #1 QUALIFYING TIME
>OF 50.682!!! It says I will start this race in 4th
>position. #2 is also a female called "sexymama" lol. Oh,
>yeah, what Vitalt said, we need another email invite to get
>on the PC911 team Russ, then we will see how we stand among
>each other, as we will be racing among ourselves. Good to
>have you in there Spezi. When you get your email, enter the
>Miller site through that and join the PC911 group.
>
>P.S.Anybody bumps me from #1, I SAVED one of my qualifys,
>hehheh.}>

Where do you see that? I can't get any of that info. I joined the group that Russ invited me to " PC911Racing ". What is your " Team " name? I can see Spezi and some others on our " Group Status ", but not you. Very confusing

edit: Group I joined is PC911Racing . No space.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

yomama1953Sat Apr-27-02 08:43 AM
#53. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

Chickenman,
You don't see me and a few others because we have to have another email invitation to get logged back on through to get back on the PC911 group. Anybody that is on the group, would you please send email invites to the folks in this thread so we can log back on through the email? Hang in there Spezi, the site is not easy to navigate through but you'll get it. Here are some goodies that will save you the time of looking them up since I already have, codes to get more money:

PISTON244
SIDESWIPE2
STICKERS7
GREENFLAG4
RESTART44
SHIFTER448
MUFFLER83
WIPEOUT87
TOPGEAR32
HANDLING2
SPEEDWAY72
DONUTS74
SPOILER77
VICTORY2
FASTPASS73
CHASSIS7
PRESSBOX86
CAMSHAFT9
PITSTOP248
GEARBOX88
IGNITION22
SKIDMARK3
BRAKEDISC7
OVERSTEER9
BURNOUT43
TRACTION34
PACELAP977
HELMET64
GASOLINE47
PITCREW29
BANKING88
FLATOUT78
DRAFTING46
DRIVER38
QUALIFY33
LOWGROOVE4
TRIOVAL378
EXHAUST474
PITROAD97
HIGHSPEED4
SWAYBAR99
LEADLAP92
CHAMPION66
FUELPUMP63
CREWCHIEF3
GASPEDAL66
GASKET742
AIRDAM334
SPINOUT62
PITSTALL8
TIEROD24
LASTLAP28
PACECAR2
SLINGSHOT3

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

SynjynnThu May-22-03 01:34 AM
Charter member
375 posts
Click to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#63. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

Spezi,
It's at the bottom

[link:members.ud.com/services/teams/tea

Attachment #1, (gif file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

dubberSat Apr-27-02 11:15 AM
Charter member
6960 posts
#54. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

I registered , joined a group, formed a team, practiced, qualified and joined a race.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

vitaltSat Apr-27-02 11:17 AM
Charter member
6896 posts
#55. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

Dubber ...your here.. our group? i thought everyone went to sleep or something..

Vitalt

Useful Team Info

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

dubberSat Apr-27-02 11:34 AM
Charter member
6960 posts
#56. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

Yep. Just in case something interesting happens.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

SpeziSat Apr-27-02 12:14 PM
#57. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

Well I just finished happy hour and the best I could get my driver and crew chief to do was 50.838 against the fastest lap showing of 50.61

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

vitaltSat Apr-27-02 12:20 PM
Charter member
6896 posts
#58. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"
Sat Apr-27-02 12:27 PM

50.793.. ...hmmm i womder what he meant by a finely oiled machine..

edit: course i keep getting some kind of warning about the wall and my drivers aggressiveness needs to be turned down...however you do that...(shrug)

Vitalt

Useful Team Info

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

troy614Sat Apr-27-02 05:51 PM
Charter member
2553 posts
#59. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

I went back and quit,rejoined using my name instead of PC911.
I set the car up again,it wouldnt let me practice.I did get to run 10 laps at happy hour.It was to late to qualify.Anybody think I can get a provisional?

Join Today And Help Beat Cancer

In memory of Whipat and Tuff

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

GerBaSat Apr-27-02 06:05 PM
Member since Dec 30th 2001
329 posts
#60. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

50.777 in Happy hour. Guess it's as good as it'll get this time. I had qualified 8th but am now down to 21st.

Help fight cancer! Join UD/PC911.
http://members.ud.com/projects/cancer/index.htm

Help fight cancer! Join UD/PC911.
http://members.ud.com/projects/cancer/index.htm

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

vitaltSat Apr-27-02 06:19 PM
Charter member
6896 posts
#61. "RE: who qualified in time?"
Sat Apr-27-02 06:40 PM

sounds like youll have plenty of time to get the ultimate setup for race #2. I almost didnt make the deadline myself.i wonder who made it in time...How about it guys...whos racing (already qualified)in this race?

Vitalt

Useful Team Info

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

SynjynnSat Apr-27-02 06:28 PM
Charter member
375 posts
Click to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#62. "RE: Miller Lite Virtual Racing"

I qualified 15. But upped my speed to making laps of 50.691 in happy Hour

[link:members.ud.com/services/teams/tea

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

Top The PC Q&A Forum The Computer Forum topic #67299 Previous topic | Next topic