For every question, there's an answer -- and you'll find it here!

Printer-friendly copy
Top The PC Q&A Forum Off-Topic Lounge topic #42125
View in linear mode

Subject: "You've just finished dinner......." Previous topic | Next topic
oxygenmakerThu Aug-21-03 12:02 AM
Member since Sep 30th 2002
47 posts
Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"You've just finished dinner......."

....and you've just settled in to the love seat with your significant other....the lights are low....there is a slight chill outside as you have just added another log to the fire.....you each have a glass of wine, half empty!!,... their eyes are dreamy pools of moon light....the lips have parted slightly....on the stereo you have a romantic ballad playing gently in the background....

....Who would you have in the cd player...Ol' blue eyes, Andy Williams, Nat King Cole, Dean Martin, Bing Crosby.....or???

P.S. For those with children, the subject title would be "After the kids are asleep for an hour"....!!

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: You've just finished dinner.......
Aug 21st 2003
1
2
9
3
4
5
6
7
8
RE: You've just finished dinner.......
Aug 21st 2003
10
RE: You've just finished dinner.......
Aug 21st 2003
11

gowenThu Aug-21-03 12:34 AM
Charter member
303 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "RE: You've just finished dinner......."

It would either be;
1) Shania Twain's, From this Moment.
2) Boyz to Men, I'll Make Love to you.
3) Alison Kraus, That Kind of Love.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

My childrens MumThu Aug-21-03 12:56 AM
Member since Dec 07th 2001
1901 posts
#2. "RE: You've just finished dinner......."

.....you each have a glass of wine, half empty!!,... their
>eyes are dreamy pools of moon light....the lips have parted
>slightly....

And she says: "Honey, could you re-fill my wine while you're up?

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

Kiwi2022Thu Aug-21-03 12:56 PM
Member since Dec 01st 2002
4697 posts
#9. "RE: You've just finished dinner......."

Wendy, you are so right!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A woman's heart is an ocean of secrets."
Rose Dawson; from the movie "Titanic"

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

DaylilydayzedThu Aug-21-03 01:03 AM
Member since Oct 30th 2002
1538 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
#3. "RE: You've just finished dinner......."

I would have Jim Reeves, George Strait and The Wilburn Bros.
But then my Hubby and I both like Country music

Daylilydayzed

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

JaneThu Aug-21-03 02:10 AM
Member since Dec 17th 2001
3927 posts
#4. "RE: You've just finished dinner......."

Vangelis is nice with low lights and red wine

Jane

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

YarddaawgThu Aug-21-03 02:56 AM
Charter member
798 posts
#5. "RE: You've just finished dinner......."

Doesn't make any difference. The phone will ring with some a__hole trying to sell long distance service.

Yarddaawg

"Only two things are infinite, the universe
and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

Albert Einstein
(1879-1955

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

tpikdaveThu Aug-21-03 04:42 AM
Charter member
1995 posts
#6. "RE: You've just finished dinner......."

Debussy! Anything else would lack grace and depth for that kind of moment.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

billys24Thu Aug-21-03 04:44 AM
Charter member
1570 posts
#7. "RE: You've just finished dinner......."

Beethoven Emperor Adagio
Denny
North Van Canoe Club http://www.northvancanoeclub.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

garbruThu Aug-21-03 12:31 PM
Charter member
4425 posts
#8. "RE: You've just finished dinner......."

Miles Davis Maybe!

PC Specs
Garbru

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

giddyrigThu Aug-21-03 03:31 PM
Member since Apr 04th 2002
1684 posts
#10. "RE: You've just finished dinner......."

You could always sing to her yourself... Get out the keyboard or guitar & play her something nice.

If singing yourself, isn't an option, then maybe some Luther Vandross, or Eric Clapton's "You look wonderful tonight", some slow blues or one of those "Pure Moods" type CDs, or satellite radio stations that has some slow grooves on it.

Going to the ocean or someplace semi-secluded and listening to the nature sounds is nice too. My wife and I used to walk to the Ocean in the Philippines all the time at night. The ocean was only a block from the house. It was nice, & the water is always warm there. We would also go to Catanico Falls and enjoy echother's company under the waterfall. I miss that. At night, we would often hold eachother and listen to the lizards, night birds, and other creatures.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

MadDadThu Aug-21-03 03:33 PM
Charter member
1854 posts
#11. "RE: You've just finished dinner......."

Coal Chamber-----"Loco"

Alert Printer-friendly copy | | Top

Top The PC Q&A Forum Off-Topic Lounge topic #42125 Previous topic | Next topic